Hi all,

We recently acquired a set of ¡Aqui! Magazine posters (see http://cliffbaldwin.com/aqui/index.html), and we're hoping to display them (probably one at a time) in the library in the not-too-distant future.  I'm wondering whether any of you have ever displayed these posters, or ones of similar size (48" x 72"!), in your libraries before--and if so, what framing and hanging systems you devised.  The posters are quite heavy and the screen printed surfaces are fairly fragile.  Our preservation department is thinking this over, too, but whatever tips you can lend us will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your help,
Anna Fishaut
--
Assistant Librarian