To our friends at ARLIS/NA:

Ars Libri has issued two new catalogues this month.

Cat. 146: "1493-2001: Recent Acquistions"
http://www.arslibri.com/cat146n.pdf in four parts:

Part I: Scholarly Books

Part II: 1493-1858 (rare older imprints)

Part III: 1909-2001 (rare modern and contemporary material)

Part IV: Modern Graphic Design: Dexel, Schuitema, Zwart (three collections)

Cat. 147: Modern Art lists 134 rare items of the modern avant-garde:

http://www.arslibri.com/cat147n.pdf

You can also access all catalogues in pdf form on our website at
www.arslibri.com <http://www.arslibri.com/> . Although most of our recent
catalogues offer rare books, we maintain a stock of out-of-print reference
books and catalogues on art, architecture, archaeology, the decorative arts
and photography, as we have always done. You can click on "Search our
Database" on our website and search titles by author, title or subject, or
contact us at [log in to unmask] As many of you know, we would be happy to
send you subject-oriented e-mailed lists of books in stock on cotemporary
art, for example, or photography or sculpture, or Oriental art, or whatever
subject is needed to strengthen your collection.

With thanks and best wishes for the Holiday Season from everyone at Ars
Libri,

Elmar Seibel

Gabriele Ouellette

John Rutter