Hello ARLIS,

I had a question today for the first time concerning books, handbooks
or guidelines
for appraising fine art pieces (all media actually, watercolor, oil
painting, sculpture, antiques). Do you know of publisher, author or
specific titles that are tried & true resources?

I know to direct her to professionals and the American Society of
Appraisers, but I was hoping for new titles for our collection as well.

Thanks so much,
Suzy

Suzy Westenkirchner
Education & Art Librarian