Greetings all,

Embarrassed to say that we do not have Trudy Wilner Stack's Winogrand
1964 (Arena, 2002).

Would someone who holds this book let me know what the title, etc. is of
the cover photograph -- color photo of car and covered picnic table in
the desert.

Have a student who needs specific details on this photo for a paper.

(I appreciate that most of the work is untitled, or was titled
posthumously, and that titles don't really mean squat for a Winogrand
photo, and am working with this young chap to that end.).

Many thanks,

Peter

Peter P. Blank
Head Librarian