Hi friends,

I was not explicit enough on my request.  We are actually looking for material from East Asia and mostly in East Asian languages.  Any thoughts?

Thanks,  lucie

On 11/12/08 9:19 AM, "Stylianopoulos, Louann (lws4n)" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi ARLIS,

Here at UVA, we are interested in a vendor who does Approval Plans for East
Asian materials, particularly but not exclusively, Art, Architecture, and
Archaeology.  Can anyone recommend a vendor they use and/or an approach to
obtaining East Asian Materials that is successful?

thanks
Lucie

Lucie Wall Stylianopoulos
Head, Fiske Kimball Fine Arts Library