Tom,

Thank you so much for sending these links. They are wonderful.
Having worked at the Walker Art Center Library I can attest to the fact that Rosemary has a brilliant sensibility for collecting and displaying artists' books.  I'm delighted that they are now being exhibited in a more public forum. It's a joy to see them again.

[Rosemary, I hope to visit them (and you!) in person next week. I'll be in touch soon.]

Best,
Rachel

Rachel Resnik
Massachusetts College of Art Library