Title: Jacopo Bassano, c. 1510-1592 / a cura di Beverly Louise Brown e Paola Marini ; con scritti di Livia Alberton Vinco da Sesso ... [et al.].
Author: Bassano, Jacopo, ca. 1518-1592.
Subjects: Bassano, Jacopo, ca. 1518-1592 -- Exhibitions.
Publisher: Bologna : Nuova Alfa Editoriale, 1992.
Notes: Catalog of an exhibition held at the Museo civico, Bassano del Grappa, Sept. 5-Dec. 6, 1992 and at the Kimbell Art Museum, Fort Worth, Texas, Jan. 23-Apr. 25, 1993. Includes bibliographical references (p. 323-347).
Contributors: Brown, Beverly Louise, 1948- Marini, Paola. Alberton Vinco Da Sesso, Livia. Museo civico di Bassano del Grappa. Kimbell Art Museum.