We are pleased to announce that the official website for the 2009 ARLIS/NA Annual Conference is now available.

http://www.indiana.edu/~indycon/

It is also accessible via the ARLIS/NA website

http://www.arlisna.org/news/conferences/conf_index.html

This year’s conference, the CIRCLE CITY CONVERGENCE, will be April 16-21 in Indianapolis at the Downtown Marriott.  Preliminary information about the 2009 Conference hotel, transportation, and area attractions is on the website now, along with our list of conference contacts.  Most other content is still “under construction”.

We are busily working on stellar program content and celebratory events, and will post those to the website when possible.

We look forward to welcoming you all to Indianapolis.  StART Your Engines!

The ARLIS/NA Executive Board

2009 ARLIS/NA Conference Planning Team

ARLIS/NA Midstates Chapter