From: ART LIBRARIES SOCIETY DISCUSSION LIST on behalf of Marilyn Carbonell
Sent: Mon 9/29/2008 5:36 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARLIS-L] ARLIS/NA membership vote on membership dues increase

Many state library associations, such as the Missouri Library Association, offer full membership based on a graduated or tiered rate according to annual salary.  The scaled dues structure encourages new members and retaining members.  Just curious whether this approach was discussed by the committee.
        Thanks.

Marilyn Carbonell, M.A., M.A.
Head, Library Services
The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art