  $145

  $105

  Institutional

  $145

  $100

  Subscriber

  $65

  $60

Dues haven't been raised for Individual members since 1998 (in fact they've gone down). Institutional/Business Affiliate dues on the other hand were raised fairly significantly in 2004.  So the percentage increases in the proposal seem unfair when you compare them to the current dues. When you look at it over a ten year period, it makes a lot more sense.

It's definitely not an easy increase to swallow, but I do believe it's fair. And necessary, from what I understand.

Rachel Resnik
Massachusetts College of Art and Design