Hello-

This is just a reminder that website registration is now open and downloadable for the ARLIS-SE annual conference at The John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art in Sarasota, FL, Nov. 5-8, (http://arlissesarasota.wordpress.com/).   We’re planning a great program with special events including a talk by David Isay of NPR’s oral history program at the Historic Asolo Theatre, a private tour of the Cą d’Zan (The Ringling Mansion), and a full day of programs at the Ringling College of Art and Design. Additionally, we have planned several interesting speakers and tours of both The Ringling College and The Ringling Museum campus’.  The conference offers a look at the cultural side of Sarasota with our First Friday Artwalk, and also coincides with the Ringling Museum’s Rose Festival on Nov. 8th.

The conference officially begins on Thursday, Nov. 6th at 8:30am with a light breakfast on the Cą d’Zan terrace overlooking Sarasota Bay (weather permitting).

Remember, registration forms need to be in by Oct. 15th so please fill out and mail today!

Thank you,

Artis Wick

Assistant Librarian

Ringling Museum Library