Thanks to those who responded to my question about DVDs on color theory.
Here are the responses:

From ECIAD:

Insight Media in New York distributes a number of titles on color theory.
Our faculty often request art, design and fashion titles from this
educational media distributor:
http://www.insight-media.com/IMHome.asp

From CCA: This was supplied by the company.

TITLE        Navigating color space [videorecording] / with Robert
Gamblin ;
                presented by Gamblin Artists Colors.
IMPRINT      Portland, Ore. : Gamblin Artists Colors, 2004.
DESCRIPT     1 videodisc (ca. 20 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
NOTE         America's premier colorman shows how to turn color
theory into
                color mixing.
NOTE         DVD.
SUBJECT      Color in art.
SUBJECT      Painting -- Technique.
SUBJECT      Documentary films about art.
SUBJECT      Nonfiction films.
SUBJECT      Documentary films.

Best,
Moira
Moira Steven
Library Director
Joanne Waxman Library
Maine College of Art
522 Congress Street
Portland, ME 04101

"All art is about saying yes, and all art is about its own making" - John
Currin