Hello all,
The list of banned books that Judith sent to the ARLIS listserv may be
erroneously attributed to Palin, but the premise of Judith's message
appears to be true.

TIME, NY Times, several Alaska papers, and other reputable news
sources are running stories on Palin's efforts to ban books from the
Wasilia Public Library and threatening the librarian with dismissal
for her refusal to do so.

As for whether this topic is appropriate to the listserv at all,
that's another question.

Claire Dannenbaum

Claire Dannenbaum