Hi my name is Tim Reynolds and I am a new member.   While I do not mind spending that much on dues; I would like to know more about the reason for this increase.  Is it just the issue of inflation? Do we need more to cover cost and if so what cost? Is ARLIS planning to introduce new programs and new service? I find it hard to vote on anything if I do not know what I am voting on.  Lets hear some issues.  I would love to hear debate too, but it seems the how and how much was decided on during the annual meeting.

I am just asking for more information.

Tim Reynolds
Librarian
Harlingen Public Library

Anything worth doing is worth fighting for