Hello,

As Chair of the Exhibitions Committee at the Center for Book Arts in New York, I am writing to invite proposals for exhibitions in 2010 and beyond.  Please see the guidelines at:

http://www.centerforbookarts.org/opportunities/Proposal%20Request%20as%20of%20June%202008.pdf

The Exhibitions Committee accepts proposals at any time and we review proposals every three to four months.  We encourage all curators to contact Alexander Campos, Executive Director, to discuss your ideas before the submission of a formal proposal.  Alex can be reached by email at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or by phone at (212) 481-0295.

Jae Jennifer Rossman
Assistant Director for Special Collections
Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library
Yale University
180 York Street
New Haven, CT 06520