Just a quick note to let you know that I will be traveling for the next few days (Sunday-Tuesday August 17-19) and will not have access to e-mail during the day for approving postings to the ARLIS-L listserv.  I will be catching up on e-mail in the evenings, however, so I will review and post messages then.

Please be patient if you send a message to ARLIS-L during the business day; it will not post until the evening.

I will be back online on Wednesday, so things will return to normal then.

Thanks!

Judy Dyki
ARLIS-L Moderator