Good afternoon,

I have a question for folks in the art museum library community.

Is anyone out there working on programming to serve diverse user
populations?  This includes underrepresented racial and ethnic groups,
issues of gender expression and sexual preference, social class, differing
levels of ability, etc.

For example, are you doing outreach activities with your surrounding
community to make your museum a welcoming environment for visitors from a
range of backgrounds?  Are you offering workshops or tours for particular
groups?

If your institution is working on programs and services to meet the needs of
diverse user populations, I'd love to hear about it!

Please feel free to contact me off list at [log in to unmask]

Thanks!
-Meredith

--
Meredith Kahn, MA