My question is beside the point raised by Gail Gilbert, but may still
be relevant.  A question I have been meaning to ask is how extensive
the documentation is for a museum object?    I'm sure it is standard
procedure to give the medium and or materials, as well as dimensions,
usually in inches or feet and in metric.  Does anyone routinely
measure the weight of three dimensional objects?

This is a rhetorical question.  Don't bother to answer unless you
know of a gallery or museum that does weigh objects when documenting/
cataloging them.  I don't recall ever seeing weight in a catalog entry.

Just wondering.         Bill Walker, Canaan NY