From: ART LIBRARIES SOCIETY DISCUSSION LIST [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Wright, Joy
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2008 9:47 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] Subodh Gupta Catalog

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know about a recent catalog for Indian artist Subodh Gupta.
He was involved in the Venice Biennale. One of our staff saw a large
book at a gift shop while on vacation, but didn't get information on how
to order the book. I have searched catalogs and the usual book sources,
but can not find a reference to the book.  All the info I have is that
it was about Gupta, was several inches thick, and about $100.00.  Does
this ring any bells?

Joy Wright

Librarian

Laumeier Sculpture Park