Someone has claimed the Addenda. It is only 15 pages long; so if someone finds they need one, perhaps you can get a photocopy from someone who has it. If you need one, and get back to me today, I'll make you one, as I have offered to make a copy for someone else before I mail it off.
-Heather B.

-----Original Message-----
From: ART LIBRARIES SOCIETY DISCUSSION LIST [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Brodhead, Heather
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2008 3:11 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] Giving away Addenda to Nacion de imagenes

We have an extra copy of the addenda (15 p.) to the catalog listed below. If your library needs the addenda, we'll be glad to send it to you as a gift. Please let me know by 7/31/2008 or I'll toss it.

Main title:
Nacion de imagenes : la litografia Mexican del siglio XIX : Museo Nacional de Art, abril-junio, 1994.

Published:
Mexico: Consejo Nacional para la Cultura y las Artes, 1994.

ISBN:  9682958237

L.O.C. Classification: NE2314.N3 1994

Heather Brodhead
Librarian
Constance & George Fearing Library
Santa Barbara Museum of Art                www.sbma.net
1130 State Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
(805) 884-6451

Library is open to the public Tues., Wed, Thu. 1-5 PM;
  Librarian's hours 10-noon; 2-:530 on those days.