Apologies for cross-posting

ARTstor Beta is now available to all ARTstor participants. With the release of ARTstor Beta we are introducing a new technical platform and user interface that makes searching, browsing, and organizing images in the ARTstor Digital Library faster and easier. As you begin working in the ARTstor Beta environment, you will immediately notice that ARTstor now sits within your web browser rather than launching a Java client. Some other new features and changes include:

§         New navigation bar helps you find, organize, present, upload and share images

§         Drag and drop images directly into your image groups http://help.artstor.org/wiki/index.php/Organizing#Open_group_in_separate_window

§         Sort search results by date, creator, or title http://help.artstor.org/wiki/index.php/Viewing_Images#View_thumbnails

More information on ARTstor Beta is available at:

§         ARTstor Help: help.artstor.org http://help.artstor.org

§         ARTstor in 3 Minutes video on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bP0VZhbeqC4

§         ARTstor Navigation Bar Guide http://help.artstor.org/wiki/index.php/Navigation_Bar_Guide

§         ARTstor System Requirements http://help.artstor.org/wiki/index.php/ARTstor_Tech_Specs

We will continue to make improvements to ARTstor Beta release throughout the summer with a final release scheduled for mid-August in time for start-up of the fall term. While we encourage you to try ARTstor Beta, ARTstor Legacy will still be available throughout the upcoming academic year.

We hope you enjoy using ARTstor Beta — send your feedback to [log in to unmask]">ARTstor User Services.

ARTstor User Services

T. 888.278.0079

T. 212.500.2400

E. [log in to unmask]