Here at the University of Georgia we are faced with major cuts to our
materials budget.  We are cutting  periodicals and continuations.  The
reference department would like to cut out our subscription to the
Allgemeines Künstlerlexikon :  die bildenden Künstler aller Zeiten und
Völker.  I feel strongly that we should keep it but I know that lots of
things will have to go that someone feels strongly about.  Have any of
you in research collections cut this title or thought of a way to do
without it?

Please send your answers directly to me.  I will compile them and post
it to the list.

Many thanks,
Marilyn