From: ART LIBRARIES SOCIETY DISCUSSION LIST [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Amy Naughton
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2008 9:32 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] 1960s body bag image needed

Hello,

One of our students is working on her senior fine arts project
regarding Kennedy's assassination.  Toward that end, she needs to
find an image of the appropriate era body bag.  We have looked for
forensic and mortuary science museums or collections and internet
image searches without much luck.  Does anyone have any suggestions?
(She will be in Philadelphia and New York this summer, if that would
help.)

Many thanks,

Amy Naughton
Public Services Librarian