ARLIS/NA will have multiple opportunities to engage with attendees to this year's annual ALA conference in Anaheim (June 27-July 1). The two opportunities below have come about thanks to our membership as an ALA Affiliate organization.

Booth

ARLIS as a member of the ALA Affiliates Group is entitled to share the booth that ALA provides its Affiliates. Thanks to the generosity of our volunteers, ARLIS has 10 hours of booth coverage -- the most of any single organization. That alone shows us in a very good light to the rest of the Affiliates.

Below is the schedule.

The booth is booth 2926. The exhibits are in the Anaheim Convention Center Halls A-C. Drop by and say hello!

Also please notice the poster that will be in the booth, created by Jason Aubin, Operations Manager, UNLV Architecture Studies Library.

SAT
9-10 Tammy Ravas
1-2 Adina Lerner
2-3 Adina Lerner and Lindy Narver
3-4 Lindy Narver

SUN
9-10 Tammy Ravas
1-2 Allison Schulte and Katie Herzog
3-4 Michael May
4-5 Michael May

MON
1-2 Cathy Billings
4-5 Jeanne Brown

Affiliates Session Presentation

ARLIS/NA will be one of four organizations represented in the session "Putting Our Expertise to Work: Contributions of Specialized Library Associations and Their Members" sponsored by the ALA Affiliates Group. I will be moderating, and speaking about ARLIS/NA publications and their value to the wider library profession.

Looking forward to seeing ARLIS folks in Anaheim!

Jeanne Brown
ARLIS/NA liaison to ALA__________________________________________________________________ Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org/join.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html Questions may be addressed to list owner (Judy Dyki) at: [log in to unmask]