Heather, et al.,

Now this is an impressive summary!

My concern is what happens if/when it is no longer economically feasible, organizationally practical, technologically possible, etc., for the auction houses to maintain/continue their digital repositories and online access -- or when they decide this should be a fee-based/cost recovery proposition.

We are planning on keeping our catalogs -- historical (18th-19th century) and current year locally on site, all others off-site and retrievable.

Cheers,

Peter Blank