From: CRT [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Mon 6/16/2008 4:27 PM
To: Jamie Lausch
Subject: Re: Painting Reference Question

Yes, I know who Magritte is and Yes, this painting reminds me of the Surrealists.  I purchased the card several years ago at Papyrus.  Are you familiar with the store?  It was a very colorful card.  I don't recall much except that it was a scene of a house or small store, there was a telephone pole and lots of cabbage heads in the sky. Of the three links you provided, I would definitely say it is closest to the Michael Sowa painting.  I hope this helps.

Carla