This is the FINAL CALL for program proposals or papers for the 37th annual  ARLIS/NA Conference to be held in Indianapolis, April 16-21, 2009.

Our conference theme is "Circle City Convergence" and we are actively soliciting proposals for sessions, workshops, poster sessions, forums, virtual poster sessions, kiosks, and other creative ways of fostering information sharing among Art Information Professionals.

In addition to "Convergence" we would also like to highlight some of the unique resources and "personality" of Indianapolis, Bloomington, and Columbus, and encourage you to think about:

Architecture of Sport
Africa, Oceania and the Americas
Human sexuality (Kinsey)
Urban Renewal and the Arts

The proposal form is on SurveyMonkey at:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=Tlp4ODgxbWo_2fx_2f2Lco3Cfg_3d_3d

And keep in mind the possibility of applying for our new "Alternative Voices" Speakers Fund
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=wzArCb95P9aF_2fgNginLBog_3d_3d

The Deadline is June 15th, but the form will be up through Monday, the last day we will accept proposals.

So take a few minutes to be visionary, creative, insightful, and/or concerned. Even if you just have a great idea for a paper, session, workshop, or Poster topic, send it in.  We can take individual ideas and bring them together.

Help us make ARLIS/NA 37 in Indianapolis a conference that will be challenging and meaningful.

Eileen Fry and Tony White
2009 Programming Co-Chairs