Dear ArLiS Members,

I'd like to thank all of you who have come forward to
mentor and advise me on the Tom of Finland Foundation
Library. The support has given me the confidence to start
taking real action with the space. Everyone at the
foundation is very excited about the future of the library
and connecting people with what wonderful treasures we
have to share.

Our biggest issue is now a budget proposal for the Andy
Warhol Foundation Grant. I've never done a budget before.
I now have a great team of librarian advisors but would
like to do some research on my own as well.

If anyone knows of a good article about writing library,
museum or gallery budgets please direct me. If anyone has
a library budget model that they wouldn't mind sharing for
me to study, please email it to me.

Thanks so much!
Allison

Allison R. Schulte