Hi Jamie and any other interested people,

  I believe the image you are referring to is from David Wiesner's
children's book June 29, 1999.  The sky is filled with oversized cabbages.
The middle ground has a diner and telephone lines.  See pages 8-9.  I hope
it's what your patron is looking for!

Deborah Viles

Acquisitions Manager

Decker Library