I apologize for sending this very specific message out to the entire
list, however I am unable to locate most of the names in the ARLIS
on-line directory. If you are mentioned in this message, please get back
to me as requested. Thanks, Amy Lucker

Dear SIG coordinators:

I am contacting you because you are listed on the ARLIS web site as
either coordinator or co-coordinator of a Special Interest Group. We
would like to a) make sure this information is correct and b) check if
you are agreeable to having your name link to your email contact. Please
get back to me at your earliest convenience with any and all updates.
Please also check your entry in the ARLIS directory, as I was unable to
locate many of you there.

thanks for your help,
Amy Lucker

The groups and coordinators as currently listed are:
*Book Arts*

    * Jonathan Lill, coordinator
    * Nancy Pistorius, co-coordinator

*Collection Development*

    * Timothy Shipe <mailto:[log in to unmask]>, coordinator

*Decorative Arts*

    * Elizabeth Broman and Erin Elliott, co-coordinators

*Gay and Lesbian Interests*

    * Ray Anne Lockard, coordinator

*Management Issues*
Web Site <http://uldev.library.cmu.edu/Research/Arts/arlis_2004/>

    * Bella Karr Gerlich and Alfred Willis, co-coordinators

*New Art*
Web Site <http://www.mica.edu/library/nartARLIS/>

    * Nicole Gjertsen, coordinator
    * Ellen K. Kempf, AWS News Contributor

*Public Librarians*

    * Alyssa Resnick, coordinator

*Serials*

    * Cara List, coordinator
    * Emily Rafferty, co-coordinator
    * Daniel Lipcan, AWS News Contributor

*Space Planners*
Web Site <http://library.berkeley.edu/%7Eskoskine/spaceplanners.html>

    * Natalia Lonchyna, coordinator

*Urban and Regional Planning Issues*

    * Rebecca Price <mailto:[log in to unmask]>, coordinator

*Women and Art*
Web Site <http://condor.depaul.edu/%7Esclarke/arlis/womart.htm>

    * Sara MacDonald, coordinator
    * Melanie Emerson, co-coordinator