From: Epstein, Paula [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2008 1:33 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARLIS-L] 1960s body bag image needed

Amy;

Having worked/volunteered in a hospice for the last 11 years I can tell you
that they haven't changed much. What has changed is the additional
'wrapping'/sheeting used for patients that were contagious and the weight of
these 'transport pouches'.
I would suggest a hospital library, they might have some of their old
financial records from their suppliers so you can get catalog numbers or you
might want to contact a couple of suppliers an example would be
http://www.medicalproducts.com/  they have sales contact personnel.
Many older well established funeral homes may also be of help.
Hope that helps a little.

PAULA

PAULA EPSTEIN
Reference/Instructor