From: Leslie Kavanaugh - BK <[log in to unmask]>
Date: May 15, 2008 6:17:24 AM EDT
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: appeal to ACS website

dear julio: i have somewhat shocking news to report. if you could put out this appeal on the acs website, i would appreciate it. i am writing because there was a fire that burnt down to the ground the architecture faculty at the tudelft. no one was hurt; everyone got out in time, but everything is lost including the library. if anyone can take it upon themselves to spread the word that we need to re-build our library again, we would appreciate it. at! the moment we are all working from home, or in temporary faci! lities j ust to complete the school year. this means, of course, don't send any physcial books as of yet because we have no where to put them. your support from your university is very welcome.
you can write directly to:
E: [log in to unmask]
T: +31 (0)15 27 85678

yours sincerely,