Greetings Denver Conference Attendees and “Big Blue Bear” aficionados!

As we all descend from our wonderful ARLIS/NA at Altitude experience, I want to take the opportunity to remind all of you who did not fill out a paper evaluation in Denver of the importance of completing the Denver Conference Evaluation form which we have posted on Surveymonkey.

Evaluations must be completed by tomorrow (May 15th, 2008).

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=ATJbp29DaajIWvEGb0K7Kg_3d_3d

Your evaluation is a great way to tell the Denver team how much you appreciate their efforts; but it will also help the Indianapolis conference team plan events, sessions, workshops, tours, and schedules which are tailored to the real needs and concerns of our membership.

Indianapolis is a central, accessible, technology-oriented location with many unique attractions.  Our conference webpage, which will be up very shortly, will contain many links highlighting resources as varied as Sports Architecture and Human Sexuality.  We look forward to welcoming you to Indianapolis and offering you a conference guaranteed to “stART your Engines”, but we need your help to do that.

Please take a few minutes to complete our survey form.

Tony White and Eileen Fry
Program Co-Chairs,
ARLIS/NA 37th Annual Conference
Indianapolis, Indiana