Dear Colleagues,

This is a reminder that all content for this year's conference proceedings should be sent to me by June 12, 2008.  We will be posting papers, presentations, virtual posters, and/or minutes from all sessions, workshops, and meetings for the conference. As last year, this year's proceedings will be entirely web-based and accessible on the ARLIS/NA website, therefore full-text and PowerPoint presentations of sessions and workshops are acceptable formats. If you would prefer to send your file as a PDF, that would be ideal, as I will be submitting all content to our webmaster in PDF format. If you have large files to attach, there are several free services available through the Web to assist you, such as http://mailbigfile.com.

Since some of you might be including copyrighted images in your presentations, please note that you will need to secure permission from the vendor/creator prior to publishing them in the proceedings. All authors publishing full presentations in any format will be asked to sign the Publication Agreement on the ARLIS/NA website (http://www.arlisna.org/artdoc/cta.pdf).

All materials should be sent to me electronically at [log in to unmask].

Thank you!

Betsy

Betsy Peck Learned
Interim Dean of University Libraries