Dear Colleagues,

Do any of you in academic libraries have faculty or graduate students doing research on Ralph Adams Cram?  I am familiar with all the dissertations and monographs and exhibition catalogs that _have_ been done on him.  As well as those on the Gothic Revival Style.  I am wondering if anyone is currently working on Cram and his architecture.  This is because a faculty member here is intersted in having a Symposium on Cram at Univ. of Pittsburgh.

We know of Douglass Shand-Tucci's recent two volume set on Cram and his smaller publications about Cram.  And I plan on doing an updated search in the art databases as well as Digital Dissertations, so don't bother with that.  I just want to know if any of you know of anyone at your institution doing current work.

Thanks so much, Ray Anne

Bibliographer and Public Services Librarian
Frick Fine Arts Library
University of Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh, PA  15260
Voice-mail:  412-648-2411
E-mail:  [log in to unmask]

"A book should be a ball of light in one's hands."  Exra Pound