Janine -

e don't have anything more recent. The most recent issue received by
Cooper Union Library was vol. 17, no.1 which we have received in
triplicate, arriving in Jn. 2000, Mr. 2001 and Jn. 2004 respectively. The
front cover of the copy we received in 2000 is different from those that
followed but the content is identical.

Ulla

Ulla Volk
Director