Greetings!

Others to consider including:

George Eastman House
http://www.geh.org/

Corbis
http://pro.corbis.com/
[although they charge an arm and a leg for photographs, you can frequently
ascertain the repository or publication from which the image is derived, and
go directly to the source]  The same for Getty Images
http://www.gettyimages.com/Home.aspx

OAIster
http://www.oaister.org/
Searches can be limited by resource type [text, image, etc.]

Cheers,
Keli

Keli E. Rylance, Ph.D.
Head, Southeastern Architectural Archive
300 Jones Hall
Tulane University Libraries
New Orleans, LA  70118
(504) 247-1806