Members of the board; chairs of chapters, committees, sections,
divisions, or roundtables; and all special appointments and liaisons are
invited to the Leadership Breakfast at the ARLIS/NA Conference. In my
role as vice president/president elect I have sent invitations to
everyone I identified as serving in any of these positions, but if you
fall in one of these categories and have not received an invitation,
please let me know so that we can include you in the breakfast. If you
have received an invitation, but not yet responded, please let me know
at your earliest convenience. Details follow:

Saturday, May 3 from 7 to 8:30 a.m. in the Mt Sopris Room. This
breakfast, "Denver Scramble," generously sponsored by F.A. Bernett, is
an excellent opportunity for ARLIS/NA leadership to assemble. There are
many presentations on the agenda; Pat Wagner of Pattern Research, will
share her observations on leadership in professional Societies;
Elizabeth Clarke will provide an update from Headquarters and then speak
on ARLIS/NA's social responsibility; a number of chapter chairs will
provide updates on their chapter activities; we will hear an update on
conference planning for Indianapolis; and we will have a brief report on
special funding requests from Rijn Templeton, our new treasurer

Many thanks.

Ken

Kenneth Soehner

Arthur K. Watson Chief Librarian