Fellow GLIRTers,

If you'd like to attend the dinner in Denver but haven't sent your RSVP to me, please do that soon--I'd like to finalize the count with the restaurant this week.

Thanks,

Tom

From: Riedel, Thomas
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2008 10:48 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: GLIRT dinner in Denver

Hello fellow GLIRT (Gay & Lesbian Interests Round Table) members and friends.  At past conferences we've discussed gathering for a social event rather than a meeting, so I've made a dinner reservation for Saturday, May 3rd at 7:00 at Dixons Downtown Grill, easily accessible from the Grand Hyatt:  http://www.dixonsrestaurant.com/.   Please let me know directly if you'll be able to join us so I can give the restaurant an accurate count.  Looking forward to seeing you all in the Mile High City!

Regards,

Tom

Tom Riedel
Distance Services Librarian