The Membership Committee is
organizing a table in the exhibitions hall in Denver that will provide information about
ARLIS/NA (committees, divisions, sections, interest groups, chapters). It will
also serve as a MemberClicks Helpdesk—acquainting members with the soon-to-be
introduced MemberClicks directory.

I invite you to contribute
to the table by supplying printed information from your group, such as a
chapter newsletter, committee brochure or interest group flyer. We are especially interested in having
current contact information so that interested ARLIS members will have an
opportunity to find out more about a particular group. Please drop off printed
material at the Hospitality Desk before 9:30 am on Saturday May 3rd--please let the Hospitality Desk volunteers know the material is for me.  If you will not be able to make it to the
conference, but still have material to share please get in touch and we can
make other arrangements.

In addition, the table will
be staffed on Saturday May 3rd from 9:30-12:30 and 5-7.  If you would like to volunteer for an hour
long shift I welcome your participation. You needn’t be an expert on ARLIS/NA
and how it works, you just need to have a general understanding and a
willingness to talk to newer members who are curious to learn more about ARLIS.

Best,

Rachel Resnik

Membership Committee chair

technical services librarian