Drop by the ARLIS/NA at Altitude web site and see what your colleagues are donating to our silent auction event. Start at the conference web page and follow the links to the 'silent auction' or go directly to the Donation Photo Gallery at http://www.unm.edu/~nstephen/ARLISauction.htm . I'll update the page periodically as future donation forms and images are received.

For more information about donating, go to http://arlisna-mw.lib.byu.edu/denver2008/silentauction.htm .

Nina

Nina Stephenson
Fine Arts and Design Library  MSC05 3020
1 University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, NM  87131-0001