The ARLIS/NA Collection Development Discussion Group will meet on
Saturday, 3 May from 1 to 2 P.M. at the Grays Peak room in the Hyatt
Conference Center.

This is billed as a "brown bag" meeting, so feel free to bring lunch if
you haven't already eaten. (I'm sure the hotel would like us to point
out that box lunches are available for purchase at "1876," the hotel
restaurant.)

A major agenda item will be our transition from "Discussion Group" to
"Special Interest Group." Last year in Atlanta we agreed that we wanted
to make this change as soon as the SIG option is available. With luck,
we will have some information on the procedure for establishing a SIG by
the time we meet. I hope that this will take no more than 15 minutes of
our brief meeting time. The rest of the meeting will be devoted to our
usual "round robin" of collection development topics. Please bring your
issues to discuss.

See you in Denver.

Tim Shipe