Curious about ARLIS/NA and how it works?

Confused about the brand new MemberClicks directory?

Please stop by the ARLIS/NA Informational Table/MemberClicks Helpdesk in the exhibitions hall in DenverDespite the fact the name of this new feature in the exhibition hall does not roll off the tongue, we’re hoping it will serve as a valuable resource to both new and seasoned ARLIS/NE members.

As you may have guessed the table is serving two functions.

First of all we are hoping to be a repository of printed information on ARLIS/NA and its various groups—Committees, Divisions, Sections, Round Tables/Interest Groups, Chapters, etc.  [If you have responsibility for one of these groups and would like to share information with fellow ARLIS members, please bring handouts to be distributed.] We will also be staffed on Saturday, so please stop by to chat.  We will answer questions and/or try to put you in touch with someone who can speak to you more about your ARLIS-related interests.  Mentors, please encourage your mentees to come by.

In addition, we are very pleased to serve as a MemberClicks HelpDesk.  Although I don’t think any of us can claim to be experts on the new MemberClicks directory, we look forward to introducing you to some of the basic functionality of the new system.  If you have not had an opportunity to use it yet, it’s really wonderful!

Printed information will be available both Saturday and Sunday, while it lasts.

The table will be staffed on Saturday May 3rd, 9:30 am-12:30 pm and 5-7 pm.

Look forward to seeing many of you in Denver!

Best,

Rachel Resnik, outgoing Membership Committee chair

technical services librarian

massachusetts college of art + design

621 huntington avenue

boston, ma 02115

Back to work after baby– how do you know when you’re ready? __________________________________________________________________ Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org/join.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html Questions may be addressed to list owner (Judy Dyki) at: [log in to unmask]