Greetings,
Oxford University Press invites you to join us for a presentation of Oxford Art Online, the new gateway for Oxford’s art reference subscriptions and products, including the newly redesigned Grove Art Online.  The Grove Art Editorial Team and Oxford Trainers will introduce you to the new content and functional enhancements, including the addition of thousands of new images, timelines of world art, improved searching and browsing, and more!  Ample time will be provided for any questions you might have about Grove Art Online, Oxford Art Online, or Oxford’s art publishing program.

Date:  Sunday, May 4th

Time:  8:30am – 9:30am

Location: Gray’s Peak (Hyatt – 2nd Floor)

 ** A light continental breakfast will be provided. **

Unfortunately, due to space limitations, we may not be able to accommodate all who wish to attend.

Please contact Grace Labatt at: [log in to unmask] to reserve a seat as early as possible.

If you cannot attend the breakfast, please do stop by our booth (# 8) at any time to speak with the Editorial Team or the Oxford Trainers.

We look forward to seeing you in Denver!

With best wishes,

Amber F.

Amber Fischer

Senior Editor, Grove Dictionaries of Art / Oxford Art Online

Oxford University Press

198 Madison Avenue

New York, NY 10016

t: 212.743.8221