Jon Adrie Hoekstra is a young, German photographer who I met during an exhibition that included his works at the Goethe Institut, Washington, DC, "... my current situation: until this summer, I am a full time student at the International Center of Photography here in New York. I have a visa that allows me another year of staying & working in the US. I am looking at residencies, grants and fellowships, mainly here in NYC and close vicinity, so that I can continue working and exhibiting..."

Please emai relevant information directly to him: [log in to unmask]