Dear Colleagues,

When you're packing for Denver, please consider bringing along a
printed version of any current job postings for your institution.  The
annual conference is a wonderful time for networking, and there will
be many students, new professionals, and "professionals seeking a
change" who would be interested in any opportunities you might know
of.

If your suitcase is too full, email your postings to me at
[log in to unmask], and let me know that you'd like ArLiSNAP to
post your job on the conference message board.  We'll also circulate a
copy of the postings at the ArLiSNAP meeting. As the group for Art
Library Students and New ARLIS Professionals, we're happy to help you
find a great applicant for your great job!

While you're at it, consider going the extra mile and adding your
contact information in Denver to the job posting.  By doing so, you
can invite other conference goers to chat over coffee (or a
glass of wine!) and have an informational discussion about current job
postings at your institution.  You just might connect with your ideal
candidate!

See you in Denver!

Rebecca Cooper & Megan Macken, ArLiSNAP Co-moderators