Thank you, Rachel, for uprooting this important correspondence from our ARLIS-L archives.

Please be reminded that a print version of the Member's Handbook does not make sense, at this time, as we transition to a more flexible online directory environment. The Publications Committee, however, is preparing a pdf version of the handbook that will be available from the website. The Board will continue/resume discussion with the Publications Committee about how we might facilitate POD services, as Bryan suggested in August.

I realize that this discussion is being revisited because it has taken much longer than expected to launch the updated online directory. I am just finishing up my latest message to the membership with some specifics about our progress with the online directory. Please look for that sometime today.

Deborah