I hate to suggest this, but a wiki (gosh, is it the solution to
everything?) would be an easy way to do this, and could be linkable
from the conference web page.  Pretty rough and tumble solution, but
simple and useful.

For example, the Etech Conference 2004 Wiki:

http://wiki.oreillynet.com/etech/index.cgi

John