Hi Ross and everyone,
I've found that SAH will provide a roommate matching service. We cannot
begin doing this for this year, but it is something I think we should
keep in mind. And I am sure we can easily find out how SAH does it so it
is not terribly burdensome.
Ann

Day, Ross wrote:

> Thanks to all those who responded, of every sexual orientation, to my
> call for a (male) roommate for Denver. The search was successful.
>
> As a result, however, I now find I am in the position of being a
> potential matching service for other roommate-needy ARLIS/NA members:
> There were a handful of ARLIS/NA members whom I had to turn down. They
> will in turn post their messages to ARLIS-L and the cycle will repeat.
> Is ARLIS-L still the best way to accomplish this task, since it's free
> of organizational oversight but still timely? All the same, it seems
> less efficient than something else that might be devised.
>
> My 2¢,
>
>       *Ross Day*
>       /The Robert Goldwater Library/

Ann Whiteside
Head, Rotch Library of Architecture & Planning
MIT - Room 7-238
77 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge, MA 02139
Phone: 617-258-5594