I will be attending ARLIS/NA in Denver Thurs., May 1 through Mon., May 5
(leaving late that evening) and need a roommate preferably for the
entire stint. Those in a similar predicament can contact me (off list,
of course). (Somehow given the ratio of women to men in ARLIS/NA, it
seemed worth qualifying the subject line.)

	Ross Day
	Museum Librarian
	The Robert Goldwater Library
	The Metropolitan Museum of Art
	1000 Fifth Avenue
	New York NY 10028-0198 U.S.A.
	Tel. 1-212-570-3707 = Fax 1-212-570-3879
	http://www.goldwaterlibrary.org